The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties.
How we treat personal information that is also sensitive information
Sensitive information is a subset of personal information that is given a higher level of protection under the Australian Privacy Principles. Sensitive information means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal records, health information or biometric information.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at: Four Corners Recruitment Pty Ltd. ABN 44 611 969 629 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Last Update: 5th August 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Competition is open to all Australian residents who are 18 years of age An Entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on Wednesday 8th August 2018 and final entries close at 5.00pm AEST on Wednesday 22nd August 2018 (“Promotional Period”). All times throughout the terms and conditions will be based on Sydney local time, which will be AEST. Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be entered into the draw.
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must visit www.fourcornersrecruitment.com.au during the Promotional Period & undertake the following steps:
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. Each entry will be individually judged by Kylie Clark and James Aspinall from Four Corners Recruitment Pty Ltd.
11. Entries will be judged at the Four Corners Recruitment Head Office, 822 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2008 between 5.00pm 22nd August 2018 through to 5.00pm 23rd August 2018. The judges may select additional reserve entries, which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant.
12. The best entry, as determined by the judges, will win ONE (1) ticket to the Women in Technology event, details of this event can be found at: https://www.australianwomenintech.com. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. The total retail value of the prize for the competition is AUD $770 per ticket.
14. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the ONE (1) ticket to the Women in Technology event are not included. Any unused tickets will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the two (2) tickets is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the ticket.
15. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
16. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
17. All Winners shall be notified using the contact details provided at 12.00pm Friday 24th August 2018 following the judging as specified in clause 11. To receive the prize, winners must send their first name, last name, mailing address, email address, contact number by the time stipulated by the Promoter in the winner announcement.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
20. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
21. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the appearance of a Stand is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Linkedin. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Linkedin. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Linkedin.
28. The promoter of the Competition is Four Corners Recruitment Pty Ltd.